- It swallows, consumes what is gross. And what is its name? Vaisvanara is its name.
- The Brihadaranyaka Upanishad - Discourse 3
- The mouth is the Agni Vaisvanara. Vaisvanara is a word which has two or three meanings. It is identified with the Vaisvanara, the principle of Divine Fire.
- The Mandukya Upanishad
- object has become the Cosmic Subject, in the Vaisvanara meditation.
- 00 m;∞2ÀKyopinWt9 00
- Brahman. This same self has four quarters. j;girtSq;no bih„[pD" sπ;©.
- 15. Purity of the mind : Role of the senses
- Vaisvanara and digests the food that is consumed. When before eating, the food is offered to. God, it becomes Prasada (a gift from God).
- Julius Evola: Királyság
- A védikus tradícióban pedig létezik egy ezzel egyenértékű fogalom: Agni-vaisvanara, az a spirituális tűz, amely a hódító királyokat győzelemre vezeti.
- The Universal Vaisvanara - The Mandukya Upanishad - Section 3
- Section 3: The Universal Vaisvanara. This Atman . He is called Vaisvanara, because He is the Cosmic Man, the only Man in the whole cosmos.
- Vaisvanara - Babylon 9 Translation Software and Dictionary Tool
- Vaisvanara, Vaisvana (Sanskrit) [from visva all + nara man] Relating to or belonging to all men; omnipresent, universal.
- The Universal Vaisvanara - Mandukya Upanishad | VEDANTA BHERI
- Feb 16, 2010 Source: The Universal Vaisvanara - Mandukya Upanishad.
- Standardization of Vaisvanara Churna: A Poly-herbal Formulation
- Jan 30, 2010 Standardization of Vaisvanara Churna: A Poly-herbal Formulation. Order of Publishing in Issue: 9. Volume :2.
Vaisvanara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaisvanara books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesextinction astronomy
pope john paul i conspiracy theories
blue screen of death reactos
tourism in belgium food and drinks
culture of france lifestyle