- The Meaning Behind the Many Colors of India's Holi Festival
- Yellow is also associated with the third caste, of Vaisyas, or merchants. The 3,500-year-old Rig Veda book of sacred hymns refers to Lord Vishnu as tantuvardhan, or weaver, because he is said to have woven the rays of the sun into a garment for himself.
- References to RSS, BJP MLA OP Sharma and Godse expunged from Lok Sabha record
- I used publicly to take part in organized anti-caste dinners in which thousands of Hindus, Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaisyas, Chamars and Bhangis participated. We broke the caste rules and dined in the company of each other. I have read the speeches and ...
- Four ways to eradicate evil and vicious caste system
- Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaisyas and Sudras have equal status, authority and sacredness. Vedas state there is no superiority or inferiority between them. Those who feel that it is their duty to read the Vedas are Brahmins.
- KCR Praises Vaisyas to Skies, Says The Community Knows Art of Life
- “The author says the art of living can be learnt from Vaisya community. The community is pathfinder of entire society. They know the art of life,” KCR said on Thursday at the 5,138th Maharaja Agrasen Jayanti celebrations.
- UK Scientists Get Green Light to Genetically Edit Human Embryos
- Every proper child will be stupid and crippled. Zika is Social Justice. Brave New World (1931).
Vaisyas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaisyas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesvarnado simpson
blowback vs breechlock
confederation bridge construction
dream symbol toilet
ceylon mercantile union