- Three close-to-home quick getaways for the extended weekends
- There is a small lake named Vaitarani situated amidst the meadow. The rich flora of the area includes Brahm Kamal. Three close-to-home quick getaways for the extended weekends.
- The origin of our epics
- The Indian Yama or the Egyptian Apuatu (Osiris) explored the path leading to Paradise and they even devised the means for mortals to ferry themselves over the dreaded sea (in Indian mythology, it is called Vaitarani) before reaching the gates of Paradise.
- Door to hell!!!!!!!!!!
- (14) Vaitarani(River- of Filth)- Rulers who abuse their power and adulterers are thrown here. It is the most terrible place of punishment.
- Uttarakhand Nanda Devi Raj Jat Yatra piles garbage on alpine pastures
- Dehra Dun : The successful conduct of the just concluded Nanda Devi Raj Jat Yatra may have come as shot in the arm to tourism in Uttarakhand, but sadly it has also sent a message that the state government, has not learnt any lesson from the devastating ...
- Gujarat saw a Titanic in 1888
- The ship was originally called 'Vaitarani' but was later changed to Vijli. The victims aboard included 13 wedding parties (baraats) and students who were headed for Mumbai to take their matriculation examination. These details were found mention in the ...
Vaitarani is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaitarani books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesculture of quebec humour
kim possible ronald ron stoppable
dream dictionary age
eurofighter typhoon armament
adam gilchrist controversy