- Dec 24, 2009 the kaliyugam of the 28th caturyugam of the Vaivaswata Manvantaram. ..
- Some Aspects of The Symbolism of
- who is to become, under the name of Vaivaswata. 8. , the Manu or Legislator of the present cycle.
- Surya (Sun)
- Sandhnyaa, who gave birth to sons Vaivaswata-Manu and Yama and daughter Yamunaa.
- My Books
- of the publisher's proof-reader.
- INDIAN IDYLLS
- Thou, Vaivaswata! art dearest;. Those that as their Lord proclaim thee, The Lord of justice, high Vaivaswata.
- Why do Hindus Worship God of Death Everyday
- His brother was Vaivaswata Manu. Yama is compared to Pluto and Minos in western pantheon. Yama has two dogs with four eyes each.
- Oct 16, 2007 VAIVASWATA.
- Shruti Vaivaswata Tulzapurkar | Facebook
- Shruti Vaivaswata Tulzapurkar is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Shruti Vaivaswata Tulzapurkar and others you may know.
- Vaivaswata - AncientVoice
- Vaivaswata (Sanskrit). The name of the Seventh Manu, the forefather of the post- diluvian race, or our own fifth humankind.
- Caksusha Manvantaram ends with the Matysa Avataram Flood
- Dec 24, 2009 Traditionally, we are at the beginning of the kaliyugam of the 28th caturyugam of the Vaivaswata Manvantaram.
Vaivaswata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaivaswata books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestorture physical torture methods
the far side controversy
bouveault aldehyde synthesis
thornycroft antar vehicle history
gray wolf reproduction and mortality
cartoon physics anvilology