- Walking into the Ganga at Kashi
- This is my first visit to Kashi, even though, like many Indians, it has been part of my vocabulary and psyche since birth.
- Supreme Truth revealed
- Satyavrata, a pious king, is chosen by the Lord to become the seventh Manu Vaivaswata in the new kalpa that begins with the Lord's incarnation as the fish.
- An Untold Story
- Earlier this year, legendary actress Nanda passed away. Jayant Trimbakkar who was a family friend, recounts some aspects of her life that many are not aware of. The 1960s……..
- 'Ramayana is itihasa'
- Rama lived in the same Vaivaswata manwantara as the present generation and belonged to 24 mahayuga and going by the ice age that ended in 8000 BC some computerised calculations put his year of birth as 5,114, he said. He considered 4,366 BC and ...
- Why do Hindus Worship God of Death Everyday?
- His brother was Vaivaswata Manu. Yama is compared to Pluto and Minos in western pantheon. Yama has two dogs with four eyes each.
Vaivaswata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaivaswata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesserie a trivia
gore vidal essays and non-fiction
kabbalah origin of jewish mysticism