A selection of articles related to vajont dam.
Original articles from our library related to the Vajont Dam. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vajont Dam.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. 22:2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Vajont Dam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vajont Dam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Settimana del cultura, viaggio nel Vajont
- Si tratta di “The Vajont Dam”, esposizione che verrà allestita in collaborazione con la Fondazione Vajont che propone un percorso innovativo e coinvolgente sulla storia della diga». Quali i motivi di richiamo per i visitatori?
- Italy Vajont anniversary: Night of the 'tsunami'
- When built, it was the tallest dam of its kind in the world, harnessing the waters of a small mountain torrent to create a lake meant to generate hydroelectric power for northern Italy's postwar economic miracle.
- October 9, 1963: Vajont
- Construction of the Vajont dam started in 1956 and was completed in 1960, at this time it was the highest double-curvature arch dam in the world - rising 261.
- Via ferrata del Vajont, the new via ferrata della Memoria above Longarone
- As of 2 October 2015 the Vajont dam can be viewed at from a different angle, namely a sports perspective. Observing the slender and somewhat alarming shape of Vajont dam will enable those who ascend the ferrata to reflect on past mistakes and look ...
- Italy, Vajont “tsunami” and Malborghetto-Valbruna floods: such different
- A piece of mount Toc collapses into the Vajont dam causing more than 2000 victims and washing away villages and communities. It has been defined by the United Nations as “the most severe natural disaster in the world caused by human error”. The "Great ...
Related searchesjainism and buddhism
christopher reeve injury
ancient greek theatre characteristics
hello world program uniface