- On the level of personal religion the Newars define themselves as Hindus or Buddhists and employ a Buddhist priest (vajracarya) or a Hindu priest (Brahman).
- hammock, or an unstable hillock).
- Contents of Dhīḥ (Journal of Rare Buddhist Texts)
- (Vrajavallabha Dvivedī, Mahendraratna Vajrācārya). The Four Supplements of Sekkodeśa- īkā … 149–176 ṭ.
- Dharma Fellowship: Vajracarya Chögyam Mukpo, the XIth Trungpa
- Vajracarya Chogyam Mukpo Short Biography. Biographies: Venerable Vajracarya Chögyam Mukpo, the XIth Trungpa Rinpoche.
- Huntington Archive: Detail - Maila Vajracarya as the Jina Buddha
- This is a digital image library that includes approximately 30000 black and white photographs of art and architecture throughout Asia.
- Buddhist - Melikian Collection | SmugMug
- NEPALESE HAND MANUSCRIPT FROM THE LATE 1600s Vajracarya's Mudra- handbook A Thyasaphu (concertina fold.
- Dhanvajra Vajrācārya and Kamal P. Malla: The
- detract from an absorbing piece of work. JOHN D. SMITH.
- Dhanavajra Vajracarya (1932-1994): A Tribute
- Dhanavajra Vajracarya (1932-1994) photograph byNirmal TlIladlwr. Page 2. Dhanavajra.
Vajracarya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vajracarya books and related discussion.