- On the level of personal religion the Newars define themselves as Hindus or Buddhists and employ a Buddhist priest (vajracarya) or a Hindu priest (Brahman).
- hammock, or an unstable hillock).
- Contents of Dhīḥ (Journal of Rare Buddhist Texts)
- (Vrajavallabha Dvivedī, Mahendraratna Vajrācārya). The Four Supplements of Sekkodeśa- īkā … 149–176 ṭ.
- Newars, new and old
- They form not a caste, but a complex community--in 1854, the Muluki Ain divided Newars into the equivalent of the four castes, from Brahmins (Rajopadhyaya and Vajracarya), to dalits (Pode and Cyama khalak). There were only scattered references to ...
- Dharma Fellowship: Vajracarya Chögyam Mukpo, the XIth Trungpa
- Vajracarya Chogyam Mukpo Short Biography. Biographies: Venerable Vajracarya Chögyam Mukpo, the XIth Trungpa Rinpoche.
- Huntington Archive: Detail - Maila Vajracarya as the Jina Buddha
- This is a digital image library that includes approximately 30000 black and white photographs of art and architecture throughout Asia.
- Buddhist - Melikian Collection | SmugMug
- NEPALESE HAND MANUSCRIPT FROM THE LATE 1600s Vajracarya's Mudra- handbook A Thyasaphu (concertina fold.
- Dhanvajra Vajrācārya and Kamal P. Malla: The
- detract from an absorbing piece of work. JOHN D. SMITH.
- Dhanavajra Vajracarya (1932-1994): A Tribute
- Dhanavajra Vajracarya (1932-1994) photograph byNirmal TlIladlwr. Page 2. Dhanavajra.
Vajracarya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vajracarya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchescult figure writers
korean flower arrangement history
three years of natural disasters
capitalization what to capitalize