- The Incredible Lahiri Collection at Christie's Asia Week Auction on March 15
- Measuring 36 cm high (a little more than 14 in), the figure is seated in vajrasana and is clad in dhoti like the figures in the lots mentioned above.
- ICE recovers stolen Indian artifacts from major auction house ahead of Asia
- A Buff Sandstone Stele of Rishabhanata, from Rajasthan or Madhya Pradesh, India, in the 10th century A.D, approximately 22 3/8 inches high, and depicting a stele carved with the first Jain Tirthankara (a teacher who preaches dharma) seated in vajrasana ...
- Vajrasana: The easy route to digestion
- When I first started doing yoga, I used to cringe whenever I heard my teacher use the word 'discipline'.
- Yoga under the morning sky
- But soon, everyone is back in Padmasana (lotus posture) and Vajrasana (kneeling on heels), and is chanting a small prayer to heal the world. The mats are folded and shoes laced up. The group will be here tomorrow, and the days after, at 5.
- Under the sky, over the mat
- But soon, everyone is back in Padmasana (lotus posture) and Vajrasana (kneeling on heels), and chant a small prayer to heal the world. The mats are folded and shoes laced up. The group will be here tomorrow, and the days after, at 5.
Vajrasana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vajrasana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfluoride deficiency
list of stadiums botswana
helen clark early life
tales of destiny characters