- seer (rishi), a definition that could just as easily be interpreted as “alchemist. of the practice of the vajroli-mudra, also practiced in reverse by advanced yogis.
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Maha Vedha. Kechari. Uddiyana Bandha.
- A healthy pelvic floor is crucial at all stages of a women's life
- Vajroli Mudra (thunderbolt attitude) – Urethral squeezes. • Close your eyes and relax the body.
- VAJROLI – MUDRA
- 29 Oct 2003 VAJROLI–MUDRA, TRANSMUTACIÓN PARA SOLTEROS (VERSIÓN ORIGEN DE LA PRÁCTICA DESCRITA DEL VAJROLI–MUDRA . .
- Top tips to keep the passion alive this Valentines Day
- Practice some sexercises such as Vajroli Mudra, which is the urethral sphincter, and Aswini Mudra, which is the anal sphincter. Both of these stimulate the sexual energy and replenish it.
- Vajroli Mudra (The Thunderbolt Attitude)
- OH mudras (vajroli, sahajoli and amaroli) are those which specifically sublimate According to the Shatkarma Sangraha there are seven practices of vajroli.
- Vajroli Mudra :: Yoga Asana: Yogasana: Asana
- Vajroli Mudra, Thunderbolt or Diamond Pose, yoga asana posture Information, benefits, online, photo, exercise information picture, images, teachers, tips .
- Yogini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- own genital ejaculate (rajas) and contain the male semen (bindu) by means of the practice of the vajroli-mudra, also practiced in reverse by advanced yogis.
Vajroli is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vajroli books and related discussion.