- Lokayukta appointment: Vala seeks clarification on Nayak
- There's more trouble brewing for the Congress in the appointment of the Karnataka Lokayukta as Governor Vajubhai R. Vala has sought clarifications from the State government on the allotment of a residential plot in the Judicial Layout in Bengaluru to ...
- Vala takes on NDA for 'lack of clarity' in Central allocation
- Governor Vajubhai R. Vala's address to the joint session of the State legislature here on Monday took on the NDA government for “lack of clarity” in the Central allocation and sharing pattern in Centrally-sponsored programmes.
- Vicki Todd named new executive director for VALA Eastside
- Todd added, “I'm so excited to make the move from Connecticut to Redmond and honored to be invited into the VALA Eastside family. I look forward to creating exciting events that will further VALA's mission of connecting the community to art.
- Legal opinion sought for by Governor Vala for sanction of prosecution against CM
- BENGALURU: Governor Vajubhai Vala is said to have sought legal opinion on the request for sanction of prosecution of Chief Minister Siddaramaiah by an RTI activist in the watch scandal.
- Government sends Nayak's name for Vala's approval
- Bengaluru: The state government on Tuesday sent the name of Justice SR Nayak for the post of Lokayukta to governor Vajubhai R Vala seeking his approval even as the BJP raised objections. Justice Nayak, the chairman of the State Law Commission and ...
Vala is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vala books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
joseph smith iii childhood
edsac memory and instructions