Valech Report Methods Of Torture
A selection of articles related to valech report methods of torture.
Original articles from our library related to the Valech Report Methods Of Torture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Valech Report Methods Of Torture.
- A New Look at Divination: Everyday methods are simpler than you think!
- When we think of divination, we often think of tarot, runes, or other ancient and cryptique mystical techniques. While these methods have long stood the test of time, we can make use of many common objects which surround us every day. A variety of magical &quo...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Learning Reiki
- Can Anyone Learn Reiki? The Attunement Preparing for an Attunement The International Center for Reiki Training Attunement Process Issues of Time and Money (Reiki News article) Origin of the $10,000.00 Fee Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Valech Report Methods Of Torture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Valech Report Methods Of Torture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- An Artful Resistance
- “Over 35,000 people were tortured [according to the Valech Report in 2005], which is an astonishing number.” This included the ... “Art played an important role as a form of resistance,” added Jennifer Carter, museology and art history professor at UQAM.
- US, UN Fight To Keep Rape Allegations Against Them Quiet
- While Rebolledo's in-depth research can help readers develop a full understanding of the links between various forms of torture, the Valech Report, released in 2005, is a record of abuses committed under Pinochet's regime from 1973 to 1990. The report ...
- The long shadows of Augusto Pinochet: Peace Boat passengers meet survivors of
- In 2003, Chile opened its National Commission on Political Imprisonment and Torture (the Valech Commission) and the Commission of Truth and Reconciliation (the Rettig Commission).
- Pinochet's Chile: A Playground For Complicit Foreigners
- Ongoing investigations into human rights violations committed during Augusto Pinochet's U.S.
- From Amnesty to Accountability: Transitional Justice in South America
- After years of protests, the government reopened the issue, creating a second commission, known as the Valech Commission, in 2003.