Valens The Revolt Of Procopius
A selection of articles related to valens the revolt of procopius.
Original articles from our library related to the Valens The Revolt Of Procopius. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Valens The Revolt Of Procopius.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Valens The Revolt Of Procopius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Valens The Revolt Of Procopius books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Who Were the Ancient Goths?
- In A.D. 321, they supported Licinius against Constantine, and in A.
Suggested Web Resources
- Valens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Valens (328 – 9 August 378), fully Flavius Julius Valens Augustus was Eastern Roman Emperor from 364 to 378. He was ...
- Emperor Valens - The Roman Empire
- Emperor Valens. ... It was a retired military commander named Procopius who led the revolt and who was even hailed emperor and enjoyed widespread support ...
- Roman Emperors - DIR Valens
- Dec 3, 1997 When news arrived that Procopius had revolted, Valens considered ... crossed the Cilician gates into Syria when he learned of the revolt.
- Failure of Empire. Valens and the Roman State in the Fourth ... - JStor
- according to Lenski's considered opinion about the reign of Valens (364-. 378). Valens ....
- Valens and the Battle of Adrianople (Hadrianopolis)
- Emperor Valens lost the Battle of Adrianople in the Eastern Roman Empire, ... One of the revolts was caused by the usurper Procopius, a relative of the last of the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.