A selection of articles related to valentine strasser.
Original articles from our library related to the Valentine Strasser. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Valentine Strasser.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Valentine Strasser is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Valentine Strasser books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Privatization of Security and Change in the Control of Force
- Valentine Strasser's government hired Executive Outcomes, a South African security firm, to train and support its troops.
- 1 Sierra Leone: Regaining civil security through and after civil war
- 1992 April 29: Military coup → Valentine Strasser: National Provisional Ruling Council (NPRC).
- Sexual Violence in Peace Negotiations - FINAL
- In April 1992, a coup brought Valentine Strasser to power, who called for an end to conflict, elections and an end to corruption.
- Towards Rebuilding a Failed State: The United Nations Intervention
- government of Captain Valentine Strasser, who came to power as a result of the successful coup of 19 April 1992.
Suggested News Resources
- Let's Practise Journalism with Integrity & a Sense of Patriotism
- It is important to note that Mr. Maada Bio gave his testimony to the TRC in secret unlike Captain Valentine Strasser who gave his testimony in the full glare of the public like an Officer and Gentleman!
- Ex-military leader to run as Sierra Leone president
- Bio ousted fellow coup plotter Captain Valentine Strasser as head of the West African state's junta in January 1996 and went on to rule for two months before handing power to a civilian government led by ex-president Ahmad Tejan Kabbah.
- Did Maada Bio Steal $982000 From The State?
- Of all the issues surrounding Maada Bio the one I am interested most in is his connivance with Captain Valentine Strasser to defraud the state of $982000 on the sale of Sierra Leonean passports to Hong Kong.
- Shame on you, SLPP
- How can Maada Bio, a military usurper with a checkered past whose main achievement was to oust his best friend, Valentine Strasser, from office so he could rule and loot the country's coffers become the president of Sierra Leone?
- Maada Bio is Legitimate Brigadier-NONSENSE! A Rejoinder to New People!
- Bottom-line, the simple English that Major-General Robert Yira Koroma wrote informed us that Valentine Strasser as Head of State, simply did not have the authority to promote anyone below the rank of Colonel to a position of 'Brigadier'.
Suggested Web Resources
- Valentine Strasser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Valentine Esegragbo Melvine Strasser (born on April 26, 1967 in Freetown, Sierra Leone) served as head of state of Sierra Leone from 1992 to 1996.
- Valentine Strasser's plight : The evil that men do lives after them
- Aug 3, 2010 Captain Valentine Strasser has been a good man because he participated in fighting the rebel incursion and was shot by then.
- The Plight of Captain Valentine Strasser: “The Evil that Men Do
- Aug 3, 2010 Valentine Strasser (in photo) knows his place in the world.
- Harvest of Shame: Former Sierra Leonean Ruler Valentine Strasser
- Aug 4, 2008 The emergence of a power vacuum motivated Strasser and his men to seize power.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Valentine Strasser Topics
Related searcheslist of seaports south china sea
adelard of bath
lanza del vasto
amusing ourselves to death summary
geography of taiwan natural resources
tom waits lawsuits