- Church Fathers: Origen's Works
- Origen's prodigious literary output was encouraged by his wealthy friends, in particular one Ambrose whom he had converted from Valentinianism.
- Pope Francis was not tough enough with Turkey
- different Christian groups, never supported violence against heretics (that started a couple hundred years later), and whose refutations of Valentinianism and Marcionism were in any case fair and apt. Nor did Irenaeus establish a canon of the NT.
- John Dominic Crossan on Literalism
- Valentinianism and it's greater emphasis on spiritual meanings and not literal meanings). You can see this in writings about the pagan religions of Rome from that same time period . .
Valentinianism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Valentinianism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.