- Apolytrosis as Ritual and Sacrament: Determining a Ritual Context
- as their founder a Valentinian teacher known as “Marcus the Magus.
- 5 John and 'the Gnostics'
- Valentinianism, give the earliest clear indication of the acceptance of the Gospel of.
- Sophian Gnostic Tradition
- Valentinianism is a Gnostic movement that was founded by Valentinus in the second century CE. Valentinianism was one of the major Gnostic movements.
- 0160-0220 – Tertullianus – Adversus Valentinianos Against the
- the Valentinians, have formed Eleusinian dissipations6624 of their own, consecrated by a profound .
- Valentinianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Valentinianism is a Gnostic movement that was founded by Valentinus in the second century AD. Valentinianism was one of the major Gnostic movements.
- The Demiurge in Valentinianism - Valentinus and the Valentinian
- However, the Demiurge in Valentinianism is quite different in character from the hostile creator figure familiar from other schools of Gnosticism.
- Catholic Culture : Dictionary : VALENTINIANISM
- VALENTINIANISM The Gnostic heresy of Valentinus, who lived in Rome from about A.D. 136 to 165, when he seceded from the Church.
Valentinianism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Valentinianism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestourism recent developments
geography of antarctica statistics
niddah views of conservative judaism
sourashtra language history
euclidean space euclidean topology
saul alinsky biography