- What Does Ancient Athens Have to Do With University Protesters?
- The Soviet Union, in 1991, prosecuted Valeria Novodvorskaya for insulting Mikhail S. Gorbachev. She called him a “hangman,” “red fascist,” and other things.
- Russian human rights activist and opposition politician Valeria Novodvorskaya dies
- For decades, Valeria Novodvorskaya was among the most renowned public figures in Russia, known for her strong opinions on a number of political matters. She was against the introduction of troops to Chechnya and took Georgia's side in the South Ossetia ...
- Robert Coalson: Valeria Novodvorskaya - Russia's 'Don Quixote' of democracy
- he leader of the Democretic Union party, Valeria Novodvorskaya (L), holding a placard that asks: "Who was interested in terrorist actions in Russia: Chechnya or the FSB (Federal Security Service) ?
- Life & Death of a Russian Freedom Fighter
- Valeria Novodvorskaya, the firebrand Russian activist and writer who died in Moscow on July 12 at the age of 64, was practically unknown abroad and had a somewhat scandalous notoriety at home. Enemies derided her, often in crudely misogynist terms, ...
- Russia's Tamara Samsonova REFUSES to reveal how many more she's killed
- The Russian pensioner dubbed the 'Granny Ripper' has been sent to a notorious Soviet-era psychiatric hospital after refusing to tell police how she killed her victims.
Valeria Novodvorskaya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Valeria Novodvorskaya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Valeria Novodvorskaya Topics
Related searchesbirth control protestant christianity
wood carving history
arad israel music festival
lulu opera synopsis
kappa kappa gamma
british coinage slang