- Queering Difference, Correcting Coakley
- I still think that Valerie Saiving was right.
- “A Feminine Complaint Against Theologians”
- In the current issue of the quarterly Journal of Religion, Valerie Saiving Goldstein, 39, instructor in religion at Hobart and William Smith colleges in Geneva, N.Y.
- Leaning In Since 1960
- I was more than a decade away from being born when Valerie Saiving published her pivotal article, “The Human Situation: A Feminine View,” in the Journal of Religion, critiquing the traditional Christian idea of sin as pride.
- Remember That You Are Divine
- As Valerie Saiving noted in her groundbreaking article from 1960 on women's sin, sin is not always about "pride" or "will-to-power." It can also be about underdevelopment and the negation of the self. As someone who has ministered to the lesbian, gay, ...
- I Don't Care If Jesus Was A Feminist
- And, I think that it belies the truth and troubled misogyny of the Christian tradition over all the centuries between Jesus and, say, Mary Wollstonecraft or Valerie Saiving.
Valerie Saiving is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Valerie Saiving books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Valerie Saiving Topics
Related searchesblackburn shark
company quartermaster sergeant
kingdom hearts ii maps
ulster rugby famous former players
dream analysis breast
king cake the trinket