- Uche Nwosu: The Valerio Viccei Of Imo State
- Valerio Viccei, an Italian moved to London in 1986 . He was a playboy and serial seducer who came to London in search of a big life and he had found it. “I had a passion for weapons, beautiful women and fast cars,” he said.
- One last job: the inside story of the Hatton Garden heist
- It had the added attraction of a flashy Italian playboy, Valerio Viccei, at its helm.
- The UK's top 10 heists
- Valerio Viccei, an Italian lawyer's son turned armed robber, led a small gang into the vault of the Knightsbridge Safe Deposit Centre on 12 July 1987, drew guns and left with an estimated £40m.
- Hatton Garden gang 'have already shipped jewels out of the country'
- The estimated £200million-worth of jewels and diamonds stolen in the Hatton Garden gem heist 'are already out of the country', an expert has claimed. Thieves used heavy-duty cutting equipment to break into a vault packed with jewels in London's diamond ...
- NNADI KANU Sets a trap, Nigeria falls headlong into it.
- The Eastern part of Nigeria is a made of predominantly Christian population whose way of life is different from their Northern Counterpart that are predominantly Muslims.
Valerio Viccei is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Valerio Viccei books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Valerio Viccei Topics
Related searchesvayu mandal
jane eyre background
chuck palahniuk writing style
pat metheny 42-string pikasso guitar