- valipadu: (Tamil) "Ritual worship; revering, following." The acts of Within varna dharma are the many religious and moral codes which define human virtue.
- Aum Ķrī sadguru bodhinātha veylanswāmine namaha pūrvāshā
- kailāsāntargatāya. Who has reached Kailash within. 38 guru-linga-saˆgha-valipā ∂u āßritāya.
- Ganapathiraman. 1986 Tirunelveli Pakuthiyal Siru Theiva Valipadu [Folk religious practices in the 1993 Sudalaimaadan Valipaadu [Sudalai Maadan worship].
- February 2009 Newsletter - Murugan Temple of North America
- Jan 1, 2009 'Panguni Uttiram' valipaadu (worshipful) day. The mythological story attached to Panguni.
- Sydney Murugan Temple having grand re-consecration
- Run by “The Saiva Manram”, this Temple in Mays Hill (New South Wales) performs daily morning-afternoon-evening poojas and Kootu Valipadu on Thursdays-Fridays, besides Abishekams, Navagraha Shanthi, Hindu traditional weddings, Athma Shanthi, etc.
- A selection of articles related to Valipadu. Nill. More material related to Valipadu can be found here: Nill.
- Tamil Nati Natarajar Valipadu : Manikavelu,M.A : Free Download
- Ebook and Texts Archive > Universal Library > Tamil Nati Natarajar Valipadu Tamil Nati Natarajar Valipadu (1994). Author: Manikavelu,M.A.
- darga valipadu oru ayvu ajmeer khaja shirk nagoor darga hindu
- Jun 18, 2011 darga valipadu oru ayvu ajmeer khaja shirk nagoor darga hindu kolgay.
- ISLATHIL URUVA VALIPADU IRUKKIRADHA - YouTube
- Jul 5, 2011 IRAIVANIN ILAKKANAM - ISLATHIL URUVA VALIPADU IRUKKIRADHA.
Valipadu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Valipadu books and related discussion.