Valley Girl Dialect
A selection of articles related to valley girl dialect.
Original articles from our library related to the Valley Girl Dialect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Valley Girl Dialect.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Lily of the Valley: Correspondences
- Convallaria magalis POISON Folk Names: Convallaria, Jacob's Ladder, Ladder to Heaven, Lily Constancy, Male Lily, May Lily, Our Lady's Tears Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Apollo, Aesculapius Power: Mental Powers, Happiness...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Valley Girl Dialect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Valley Girl Dialect books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- WIZARD of the MALL
- **(DOROTHY will always talk in “Valley Girl” dialect even if dialogue doesn't indicate it.) DOROTHY: Like, oh m'gosh Fufu, like this mall looks so big.
- Julius Caesar TG
- In small groups rewrite a scene from the play into a modern dialect (i.e. valley girl, southern, New England, rural, innercity, etc.
- Unit Plan: Macbeth
- Lady Macbeth causes him to change his mind, in different dialects: Valley-.
- OUT OF BOUNDS: AFGHAN COUPLES IN THE UNITED STATES
- suits and the girls have that valley-girl accent. As for DC Afghans, they are conservative like.
- (and I'm, like, not even, like, referring to Valley Girl dialect).
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Do You Speak American . What Lies Ahead? . Media Power . Media
- Reflections of, Like, a Valley Girl. All of us speak a dialect (which, in the linguistic sense, means 'a variety shared by a group of speakers').