A selection of articles related to valley.
Original articles from our library related to the Valley. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Valley.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Lily of the Valley: Correspondences
- Convallaria magalis POISON Folk Names: Convallaria, Jacob's Ladder, Ladder to Heaven, Lily Constancy, Male Lily, May Lily, Our Lady's Tears Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Apollo, Aesculapius Power: Mental Powers, Happiness...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- "She who loves silence" - local goddess of the Valley of the Kings on the Western shore of the Nile at Thebes. She was worshipped by the workmen in the necropolis especially in the form of the mountain peak known as "Lady of the Peak" that...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 If one be found slain in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it, lying in the field, and it be not known who hath slain him: 21:2 Then thy elders and thy judges shall come forth, and they shall measure unto the cities which...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Valley is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Valley books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Raritan Valley Line Master File
- New Jersey Transit Raritan Valley Line train schedules.
- Working Napa Map - Napa Valley
- Page 1. C. M.
- SNOQUALMIE VALLEY REGIONAL TRAIL
- Cherry Valley Rd. Pre ston F all C ity R d. SE.
- Rift Valley Fever
- Rift Valley fever (RVF) is an acute, fever-causing viral disease that affects domestic animals (such as cattle, buffalo, sheep, goats, and camels) and humans .
Suggested News Resources
- Mid-Hudson Valley hospitals battle with flooding from Tropical Storm Irene
- By Alyssa Sunkin While the most aggressive system of Tropical Storm Irene has exited the mid-Hudson Valley, flood waters are impacting many of the region's local hospitals.
- Driving While Undead
- By MIKE HALE MTV's “Death Valley,” a hyperbolically gory but otherwise innocuous new comedy-horror series about an outbreak of zombieism, vampirism and werewolfism in the San Fernando Valley, is like a freeway pileup of current television trends.
- After hurricane, Lehigh Valley braces for floods
- Rushing waters from swollen tributaries will hit the Valley's major rivers this morning, pushing some into major flooding, meteorologists say.
Suggested Web Resources
- Valley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In geology, a valley or dale is a depression with predominant extent in one direction. A very deep river valley may be called a canyon or gorge.
- San Bernardino Valley College
- Skip Navigation. San Berardino Valley College. Find People | A to Z Index | .
- Valley Metro
- Operates public bus, dial-a-ride, carpool, and light rail services. Features trip planner, schedules, maps, and online fare purchase.
- Valley**Nails-Skin-Wax**198 Elizabeth Street NY, NY 10012
- Valley - Clothing, Nails, Waxing. Welcome to our one-stop shop in the heart of the Lower East Side, New York City.