A selection of articles related to valsalva mechanism.
Original articles from our library related to the Valsalva Mechanism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Valsalva Mechanism.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Valsalva Mechanism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Valsalva Mechanism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dr James online health clinic 8th January 2016
- Concerned about aches and pains? Worried about a medical condition? You can email your questions confidentially to Dr Le Fanu at drjames@telegraph.
- Squatty potty: Too easy to be true
- Raising your legs can be a mechanism to improve your bowel movements. This is irrelevant to the claimed colon-kinking anatomical issue. When you bear down on the toilet, you are performing what's called a Valsalva maneuver.
- Recognizing and Treating Injuries Caused by SCUBA Diving
- In some divers, increased central volume can result in pulmonary edema, especially during exercise in cold water where arterial pressure can increase, although the mechanism isn't clear.
- Summer holiday survival guide: Read our expert tips
- However, Professor Whiteley advises wearing travel socks on long journeys.
- Patients with abnormally fast heart rhythms to benefit from modification to
- A safe and internationally recommended first time emergency treatment is a physical treatment called the Valsalva manoeuvre. This is done by attempting to forcibly exhale or strain while keeping the nose and mouth closed.
Valsalva Mechanism Topics
al gore early and personal life
rule of law criticism
paradox database corel paradox
kiwifruit preparation and consumption
geoffrey chaucer list of works