A selection of articles related to values.
Original articles from our library related to the Values. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Values.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Values is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Values books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TH E F UNDAMENTAL VALUES OF ACADEMIC INTEGRITY
- It can be difficult to translate values, even widely-shared values, into action—but action is badly needed now to promote academic integrity on our campuses.
- Values for the Post-Crisis Economy
- 17. Religious Leaders.
- Functions and Values of Wetlands
- of wetlands.
Suggested News Resources
- 2011 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings: ESPN vs. Yahoo ADP Values
- (Photo by Bob Levey/Getty Images) To help you get ready for draft day, I've gone ahead and broken down the ADP values as listed on ESPN and Yahoo to give you a comparison of where recent trends have the top receivers landing in drafts.
- Despite housing market, Save Our Homes property owners see assessments rise - POLL
- “I took office in 1988 and for the first 12 years we averaged 12 percent a year in inflated values. That was putting a hardship on our retirees.” Did your assessment go up or down this year?
- Youth sports make memories, but they often fail to teach values
- By Ernest Hooper, Times Metro Columnist By the time you read this, I'll be waking up in Las Vegas and preparing to watch my son and his Armwood High football teammates take on Bishop Gorman, Nevada's defending Class 4A state champions.
- Santorum discusses 'core values' in S.C.
- About 120 people attended the joint meeting of the York County Republican Party and Republican Women's club, where Santorum spoke largely on the need to restore America's "core values" and protect the family and church from an assault from "the Left.
- Can Apple keep its core values as charismatic boss goes?
- Steve Jobs, who has been forced to quit as CEO of Apple through illness, with his most famous product, the iPhone. Steve Jobs, the genius behind the Apple brand, is stepping down. What now for the electronics giant?
Suggested Web Resources
- List of Values
- The following list of values will help you develop a clearer sense of what's most important to you in life, as explained in the article Living Your Values.
- Value (personal and cultural) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A personal and/or cultural value is an absolute or relative ethical value, the assumption of which can be the basis for ethical action.
- Values.com The Foundation for a Better Life
- Find all of your favorite Values ads here. Also find inspirational sayings, motivational stories, leadership quotes, inspirational stories, peace quotes etc.
- Value | Define Value at Dictionary.com
- /ˈvæl yu/ Show Spelled [val-yoo] Show IPA noun, verb, -ued, -u·ing. noun. 1.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessun yee on
bridge types of bridges
dream dictionary manure
wokou decline of the wokou