A selection of articles related to values.
Original articles from our library related to the Values. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Values.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Values is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Values books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Wall's tax values: Can you trust the new numbers?
- His tax value jumped from $221,400 last year to $413,000. Wall's appraisal firm, Realty Appraisal, later dropped the number down to $354,800, a difference of $58,200, but Kirschenbaum said he's still going to appeal.
- Higher stock prices, home values lift US household wealth
- WASHINGTON — Americans' household wealth jumped in the final three months of last year, pushed higher by rising stock prices and greater home values. That leaves many households, particularly wealthy ones, with more money to spend — a potential ...
- Experts issue warning on problems with P values
- It probably wouldn't be a very informative debate, of course — just imagine how Donald Trump would respond to a question asking what he thought about P values. Sadly, though, he and the other candidates might actually understand P values just about as ...
- New Brunswick film shows values of millennials in small cities
- A new film by Hemmings House Pictures in Saint John explores what small cities can do to attract and maintain millennials. The Saint John company points out the values important to the millennial generation in the film, The Millennial Dream.
- Property values rising in Stafford, Spotsylvania
- Property values are looking up in Stafford and Spotsylvania counties as the housing market continues its gradual recovery. This year's reassessments show a 7 percent increase in residential property values in Stafford and a 7.
Related searcheschennai egmore
dream dictionary politician
merrill lynch subsidiaries
list of placental mammals
andrew archibald macdonald