- 14 Indians among 717 dead, over 860 injured in Hajj stampede in Saudi Arabia
- Hence it is called the vama-marga or left-hand path. These are not primitive practices and the aghori akharas are present even now. These are not meant for mainstream hindus who follow the right hand path.
- Yoga beyond asanas: PM Modi, Ramdev need to get rid of their biases to become
- Pancha-Makara(liquor, meat, fish, sexual juices, fermented grain) is associated with the vama-marga(left hand path) of Tantra. These are employed by sects who are variously referred to as Aghori/Kaula/Kapalika/Kanphata/Nath etc. These are employed by ...
- Penny Dreadful: Verbis Diablo, Review
- As in the traditional Vama Marga (the belief that that the awakening of kundalini is possible through sex), the female is the deified priestess in the Naglowska cult.
- Nepal: Mass animal slaughter continues despite chorus of protests
- Nor is animal sacrifice (however limited these days) limited to vAma mArga. Right from times immemorial to Sri Rama to Bhimasena to Vikramaditya to the Gurkhas, kshatriya regimen always included meat consumption (except during cArutmAsya etc dIksha ...
- Modi, Muslims, Scotland and J&K: Why we must junk flawed ideas of nationhood
- That is why Aghora is called Vama-marga or left hand path. This path is not recommended for society. They try to look at everything as matter and try to realize god is everywhere.
Vama Marg is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vama Marg books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Vama Marg Topics
Related searchescurie point
the tartan the natrat april 2004
the anal staircase