- Heartwarming Story of Organ Transplants
- G M Vamadeva, Director, Department of Health, says the government has made provisions to authorise hospitals for organ transplants. A panel of experts from the Transplant Authorisation Committee screens hospitals and gives them permission for ...
- Pulse Polio Drive Targets 70 Lakh Kids Today
- “The focus will be on 29,000 high risk areas where there are chances of children missing the vaccination,” said Dr G M Vamadeva, State Health Director. He said one booth has been set up for every 250 children.
- Gastro Worry for Govt this Summer
- Dr G M Vamadeva, Director, Department of Health and Family Welfare, said, “An advance circular is issued if such cases are on the rise. The authorities get standard operating procedures before the summer begins.” M Lakshminarayana, Principal Secretary, ...
- With no testing facility, doctors see Zika threat in India; Western Ghats
- Dr GM Vamadeva, director, health and family welfare department, said, "There is no need to fear.The virus has not yet come to India. We have no power to issue guidelines.
- With no testing facility, docs see threat of Zika in India
- Dr GM Vamadeva, director, health and family welfare department, said, "There is no need to fear. The virus has not yet come to India. We have no power to issue guidelines.
Vamadeva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vamadeva books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesage of wonders gameplay
dream dictionary circus
callisthenes of olynthus