- Big Muddy New Play Festival opens March 31
- 4 p.m. – “Vampirates of the North Sea, Being an Account of the Confrontation between a Small Band of English and Irish Adventurers and an Army of Undead Marauders in the Year of Our Lord 1605,” by Rory Leahy.
- Reviewing the contents of Toronto's Little Free Libraries
- The Intimate Life of Simon Cowell, Vampirates: Tide of Terror, and Star Trek Voyager: Unworthy are others that exist without the slightest hint of irony.
- Dangerous Games: The Death of Lizzi Marriott
- She posted dark pictures of herself online using screen names like "Vampirate Actress" and "Miss Scarlett." "She had obviously developed this fetish that we learned about that had to do with ropes and bondage and submissiveness," Doherty explained.
- DS Staff Picks – AnarchoPunk's Top 10 Albums of 2015
- When the Vampirates aren't touring or in the studio, guitarist Chris Fox keeps himself busy with solo and side projects. His most recent side piece, Boss' Daughter, released their debut album in October and it hasn't left my playlist since.
- The X-Files review round-up: Spoiler-free look at what the critics are saying
- It's been 14 years since The X-Files left our TV screens and - despite a brief return in 2008 film I Want To Believe - fans probably assumed that was the last they would see of one of the biggest cult phenomenons of all time.
Vampiracy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vampiracy books and related discussion.