A selection of articles related to vampire lifestylers.
Original articles from our library related to the Vampire Lifestylers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vampire Lifestylers.
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The Social Navigator Tarot Spread
- or "Who are these people and what do they want from me?" As a long time reader with an overly demanding practice, one area related to my gifts has become a constant source of confusion, disappointment, exploitation and betrayal for me. What I have...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Vampire Lifestylers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vampire Lifestylers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Dirty Show kicks off Friday at Russell center
- He plans to show two new pieces that include a giant head and a set of vampire lips, as well as an older piece called “Snackcake Fruit Salad.” The giant head "is ... “The lifestylers have a niche where they're welcome at our show,” says Peterson.
- The couple say they want other people to be more accepting of them
- From supernatural strength to an unfortunate taste for human blood, vampires have long enjoyed a terrifying reputation.
- The Vampire Craze in Popular Culture Isn't Dead Yet
- Yet vampire culture goes beyond depictions in pop culture. Halloweeen brings out hordes of vampires for Halloween—both those in casual costumes and diehard fans, also known as “lifestylers,” as Browning calls them. “They wear very expensively and ...
- Meet The New-Age Vampires - They Call Themselves Sanguinarians And 'Need' To
- The first time Merticus drank blood was in his mid-20s, in what he recalls was an intimate and private event in which he used a tortoise shell lancet to carefully cut his significant other's skin. His skin isn't pale.
- Real-Life Vampires: We Feed During Sex
- Understanding real-life vampires begins with distinguished between three types. “Lifestyle” vampires are a sort of “vampire light,” if you will. Lifestylers are attracted to the vampire aesthetic, but don't feel the need to consume blood.