Vampire Slavic Vampires
A selection of articles related to vampire slavic vampires.
Original articles from our library related to the Vampire Slavic Vampires. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vampire Slavic Vampires.
- The Vampires
- (Slavonic Vlkoslak, Wampyr) Any of a class of spirits associated with tainted souls who cannot rest in their graves. The idea of vampirism has taken hold of popular imagination in recent decades; the Slavic original is quite recognizable, even through the...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Conditional love – Possessive relationships
- Whilst unconditional love freely flows inside out, conditional love sets its terms and is directed inwardly. Conditional love sends out messages like this: “I have done so much for you, so now you should do this for me.” Or “I need your attention, your...
Body Mysteries >> Relationships
Vampire Slavic Vampires is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vampire Slavic Vampires books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Heretics as Vampires and Demons in Russia Author(s): Felix J
- Heretics as Vampires and Demons in Russia. Author(s): Felix J. Oinas.
- C R E E E S
- An Afternoon of Slavic Vampires. 2:00 - 4:00pm. 4th Floor of GEB.
- Syllabus, MLCS 499 Metamorphoses of the Vampire Fall 2011
- Thomas J. Garza, The Vampire in Slavic Cultures (San Diego: Cognella, 2010). ISBN: 978-1-934269-67-1 [Note: Available in the bookstore.
- A Vampire by Any Other Name The Vampire
- 1. A Vampire by Any Other Name.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Slavic vampire - Vampires - Monstrous.com
- Vampires on monstrous.
- Slavic History of Vampires
- The Slavic History of Vampires: The Slavic Vampire isn't anything like the ones portrayed in twentieth century vampire novels and movies.
- BBC - h2g2 - The Restless Dead - the History of the Slavic Vampire
- May 16, 2006 The word 'vampire' is referenced for the very first time in a Slavic manuscript in 1047 - but the manuscript has nothing to do with vampires.
Vampire Slavic Vampires Topics
Related searchesduc de rohan
transact-sql local variables
peter h coors
dream dictionary dram-drinking