A selection of articles related to vampires.
Original articles from our library related to the Vampires. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vampires.
- The Vampires
- (Slavonic Vlkoslak, Wampyr) Any of a class of spirits associated with tainted souls who cannot rest in their graves. The idea of vampirism has taken hold of popular imagination in recent decades; the Slavic original is quite recognizable, even through the...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Conditional love – Possessive relationships
- Whilst unconditional love freely flows inside out, conditional love sets its terms and is directed inwardly. Conditional love sends out messages like this: “I have done so much for you, so now you should do this for me.” Or “I need your attention, your...
Body Mysteries >> Relationships
Vampires is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vampires books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Vampire Population Ecology
- Ooh, Brian, can you help us work out the vampire carrying capacity of a typical vampire predation (i.e.
- vampire flyer2
- While you sleep, while you eat, and while you're hard at work, vampires lurk in Energy vampires are devices that use electricity even when they are turned off.
Suggested News Resources
- Driving While Undead
- In MTV's “Death Valley” series, a special police unit in the San Fernando Valley deals with zombies, vampires and werewolves.
- Television review: 'Ridiculousness' and 'Death Valley'
- Among MTV's new series are a younger skewing of 'America's Funniest Home Videos' and a satire of a police unit that hunts vampires, werewolves and zombies. Sterling “Steelo” Brim, left, Rob Dyrdek and Chanel West Coast of "Ridiculousness.
- "Dance in the Vampire Bund": Shall You Dance?
- By Chad Bonin Vampires are real! They don't sparkle in the daylight, and they can actually be pretty demonic looking. They're led by Mina, a girl who looks no older than 10 but has outlived everyone you know.
- This Weekend At The Movies
- In the remake of “Fright Night,” Colin Farrell plays one of the meaner, nastier vampires of recent cinematic memory. His performance is so delightfully creepy that he nearly saves the picture from mainstream horror mediocrity.
- UN nixes NATO Rebels killing Gaddafi, No vampires' blood for oil
- As such, they are all victims of what I call the Vampire Wars. The Arab Princes get paid off, while the bloodsuckers pull the life blood out of the people. They're scarcely able to survive in their own wealthy societies.
Suggested Web Resources
- VampireFreaks.com - Gothic Industrial Culture
- Aug 31, 2011 Vampire Freaks - industrial music and gothic culture. gothic pictures at vampirefreaks.com .
- Monstrous Vampires
- Vampires on monstrous.com is your first source of information about Dracula, Bathory and other blood-sucking monsters.
- Real vampire website: for real vampires and people wanting to learn
- This is a unique Vampire website for real vampires as well as the curious. It has valuable information for any real vampire and is based on scientific evidence.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesamatignak island
dublin gaa new county crest
the winged dragon of ra effects
bayer process history