A selection of articles related to vampires.
Original articles from our library related to the Vampires. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vampires.
- The Vampires
- (Slavonic Vlkoslak, Wampyr) Any of a class of spirits associated with tainted souls who cannot rest in their graves. The idea of vampirism has taken hold of popular imagination in recent decades; the Slavic original is quite recognizable, even through the...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Conditional love – Possessive relationships
- Whilst unconditional love freely flows inside out, conditional love sets its terms and is directed inwardly. Conditional love sends out messages like this: “I have done so much for you, so now you should do this for me.” Or “I need your attention, your...
Body Mysteries >> Relationships
Vampires is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vampires books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Johnny Depp's band Hollywood Vampires not performing at Ravinia
- Johnny Depp's band Hollywood Vampires won't be performing July 17 as part of Ravinia's summer concert series, Ravinia reps announced Wednesday. The reason for the set cancellation was not announced. The band, which also features Alice Cooper and ...
- We Have Met the Vampires … And They Are Us
- “The fact of the matter is, if vampires truly feed with even a tiny fraction of the frequency that they are depicted to in movies and folklore, then the human race would have been wiped out quite quickly after the first vampire appeared.
- Sparkly vampires and sucky songwriting
- After pouring over the pages detailing Bella Swan's despair at being left by the sparkly vampire love of her life Edward Cullen, I had felt compelled to write something myself.
- The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Might Be About Vampires
- In the Witcher 3 trailer “A Night to Remember,” Geralt fights a creature that is either a bruxa or an alp, both of which are types of vampires.
- Vampires attack China
- China isn't just contending with falling stocks, a plunging currency and a slowing economy. It's got vampire trouble, too. The Chinese economy is pock-marked with companies that can't pay their bills and survive only with government help.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesti-83 series ti-83 plus
c-5 galaxy background
artificial neuron basic structure