A selection of articles related to vampirism.
Original articles from our library related to the Vampirism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vampirism.
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Vampires
- (Slavonic Vlkoslak, Wampyr) Any of a class of spirits associated with tainted souls who cannot rest in their graves. The idea of vampirism has taken hold of popular imagination in recent decades; the Slavic original is quite recognizable, even through the...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Vampirism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vampirism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Library suggests these tales of female vampirism
- Bram Stoker's Dracula may have given vampires a long lease on life, but it was an earlier female vampire, Sheridan Le Fanu's Carmilla, that inspired Stoker's novel.
- TV's Newest Vampire Show Stars Donald Trump
- Other than the fact that Dracula is tremendously well-groomed for a guy who can't see himself in a mirror, the weirdest paradox of vampirism holds that a bloodsucker can only enter your home if he's invited. Remind you of anyone?
- Film Review: 'The Lure'
- After this simple but stylistically distracted setup, the screenplay runs a little low on blood itself: Beyond relishing the myth-meshing weirdness of the concept, it's short on ideas as to what to actually do with the mermaids' vampirism.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.