Van Cortlandt Park History
A selection of articles related to van cortlandt park history.
Original articles from our library related to the Van Cortlandt Park History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Van Cortlandt Park History.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Van Cortlandt Park History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Van Cortlandt Park History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Draft Final Report Van Cortlandt Park Pedestrian Bridge Feasibility
- With a size of approximately 1146 acres, Van Cortlandt Park is New York City's fourth largest park.
- Van Cortlandt Park Pedestrian Bridge Feasibility Study Figure 3-9
- Van Cortlandt Park is a mapped New York City park.
- A Walk in the Park
- The history of Van Cortlandt Park in the. Bronx, N.Y.
- VAN CORTLANDT PARK
- Van Cortlandt Park South. Saturday Van Cortlandt foresters show how easy it is to .
- SATURDAY, JULY 1 BX Birding / Van Cortlandt Park 9 a.m. / VCNC
- BX Canoeing / Van Cortlandt Park 1 p.m. / VCNC First come, first served.
Suggested News Resources
- V845 girls' cross country runner of year: Warwick's Reilly a freshman sensation
- She gave national elite Mary Cain of Bronxville a scare at the Manhattan Invitational, posting one of the fastest times in Van Cortlandt Park history. A late surge allowed Reilly to beat Arlington's Bella Burda for the state Class A championship.
Suggested Web Resources
- Van Cortlandt Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- History. The land that Van Cortlandt Park now occupies was purchased by Jacobus Van Cortlandt from John Barrett around 1691.
- Van Cortlandt Park Highlights : New York City Department of Parks
- Van Cortlandt Park. Map It. Broadway, Jerome Avenue, City Line, Van Cortlandt Park South.
- Van Cortlandt Park - New York City Department of Parks & Recreation
- Van Cortlandt Park. Map It.
- The Park - Friends of Van Cortlandt Park
- History of Van Cortlandt Park. Van Cortlandt Park's land is a result of millions of years of geologic activity.
- History : Van Cortlandt Park Conservancy : The Official Website of
- History. Van Cortlandt Park's physical and human landscape has evolved over thousands of years.