Vancouver Quadra Election Results
A selection of articles related to vancouver quadra election results.
Original articles from our library related to the Vancouver Quadra Election Results. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vancouver Quadra Election Results.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Vancouver Quadra Election Results is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vancouver Quadra Election Results books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Federal Election 2015: Vancouver Quadra riding
- Summary: The westernmost of Vancouver's six ridings, Liberal MP Joyce Murray is seeking a third term in Vancouver Quadra. Boundaries: All of Vancouver west of Arbutus Street and West Boulevard, including the University Endownment Lands and the ...
- Kris Constable: Vancouver Quadra voters face a dilemma this election
- Voters in Vancouver Quadra face a dilemma in this federal election. I know this because as the Green Party candidate for Vancouver Quadra, I have knocked on thousands of doors for the last two months, and I have been hearing the same conundrum over ...
- Vancouver-Quadra holds as a Liberal stronghold
- “You have a clear choice in this election: invest in growing the economy and in people—the Liberal plan. Or austerity and cuts—the Conservative/NDP approach.
- Seeing red: Liberals make huge BC gains in historic election
- After winning just two B.C. seats in the 2011 election, the Grits have claimed 17 of B.
- Federal election poll says NDP leading in B.C.
- Grenier used a particular mathematical formula to apply current polling to 2011 election results in various Canadian regions, which is known among experts as the “proportional” system. His figures give the NDP a whopping 24 seats in B.C.