A selection of articles related to vanilla.
Original articles from our library related to the Vanilla. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vanilla.
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Deerstongue: Correspondences
- Frasera speciosa; Liatris odoratissima Folk Names: Vanilla Leaf, Wild Vanilla Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Lust, Psychic Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary D
- Sweet Woodruff
- Botanical Name(s): Asperula odorata , Galium odoratum Species: Rubiaceae Also known as: Woodruff; 'Musk of the Woods' (french), Ladies-in-the-Hay (English), Sweet Grass (English), Waldmeister (German - meaning 'Master of the Wood') Description: Smooth; erect...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
Vanilla is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vanilla books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cherry-Vanilla Bead brings back memories of favorite ice cream flavor
- Do you remember cherry-vanilla ice cream? The kind with dark, sour cherries and just a hint of vanilla in the sweet, thick cream? It seems that this old-fashioned combo is nowhere to be found among the ice cream flavors in my little town.
- DIY Vanilla Extract
- When orchids in the genus Vanilla blossom, each flower must be pollinated for it to turn into a bean.
- Vanilla Ice, Tone Loc and Young MC set for throwback show
- Chart-topping acts Vanilla Ice, Coolio, All-4-One and Color Me Badd will share a bill when WRWM-FM "93.9 The Beat" presents a 1990s-themed concert at the Farm Bureau Insurance Lawn at Downtown's White River State Park. Eight acts are set for "I Love ...
- David Ross, Anthony Rizzo jam to Vanilla Ice on guitar, bongos
- Judging from "Grandpa Rossy's" latest Instagram video, it sounds like the Cubs could form a team band (if they weren't so busy playing baseball).
- Dolphins craft “pretty vanilla” offer sheet for CJ Anderson
- The offer sheet, as a source with knowledge of its terms told PFT, is “pretty vanilla.” The first-year cap payout is believed to be in the neighborhood of $6 million.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesroyal netherlands army
california college democrats 2005 leadership
anniversary anniversary symbols
american kestrel behavior
transportation in egypt highways
marlboro township new jersey geography
joshua johnson the westwood children