- City's own art fest
- The organisers include poet Ankit Trivedi, IT and events professional Malay Shodhan, theatre personality Archan Trivedi, educationist Vanraj Chavda, craftsperson Vandana Agarwal, artist Pallavi Goenka, and artist Kalpana Shah.
- The city of lost glories
- Champaner was founded by the Rajput King Vanraj Chavda of the Chavda Kingdom in the 8th century. The neighbouring city Pavagadh worked as a buffer zone between Mandu and Gujarat, and a key strategic point on trade routes emanating from Gujarat to ...
- The old world charm
- It was founded by the Rajput king Vanraj Chavda of the Chavda Kingdom in the 8th Century. The neighbouring city Pavagadh worked as a buffer area between Mandu and Gujarat, and a key strategic point on trade routes emanating from Gujarat to whole of ...
- Patan, the mother of Ahmedabad
- AHMEDABAD: Patan, where the Ranki Vav stepwell is located barely two kilometres from the town's centre, was founded Vanraj Chavda around 745 AD as 'Anhilwad Patan'. The town was a tribute to the king's friend and the kingdom Anhil's prime minister, ...
- patan and tulsa will soon become sister cities
- Patan is an ancient fortified town, situated about 130 kms north west of Ahmedabad was founded in 745 AD by Vanraj Chavda, the most prominent king of the Chavda Kingdom. The city enjoyed a privileged status of the capital of Gujarat for about 600 years.
Vanraj Chavda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vanraj Chavda books and related discussion.