A selection of articles related to varaha purana.
Original articles from our library related to the Varaha Purana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Varaha Purana.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Varaha Purana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Varaha Purana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Walking into the Ganga at Kashi
- This is my first visit to Kashi, even though, like many Indians, it has been part of my vocabulary and psyche since birth.
- 'Kumaradhara Theertha Mukkoti' on Feb. 22
- According to Vamana and Varaha Puranas , the Theertham attained the name after an old man was transformed into a teenager by the Lord Himself moved by his devotion. In Sanskrit, the teenager is referred to as 'Kaumara' or 'Kumaradasa' and hence the ...
- Gifts from the Chalukyas
- Almost around the time when the Guptas were creating architectural heritage in northern India, another purposeful movement was taking place in the Deccan—a group of robust structures evolved from an earlier tradition of rock-cut shrines and came to be ...
- Hinduism has room for all forms of belief: SC
- NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court on Wednesday sought to dispel the notion about rigidity of Hinduism harboured in certain quarters and said it was the "collective wisdom and inspiration of the centuries" even as it delivered a landmark judgment saying the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.