- Weight-loss surgery outcomes affected by vitamin D status, study suggests
- Outcomes for patients who undergo weight-loss surgery may be influenced by vitamin D levels, according to a new study by researchers from Johns Hopkins Medicine. [Sunrise over a field] Exposure to sunlight is a key factor in vitamin D levels, but ...
- Semen Parameters in Adolescents with Varicocele: Association with Testis
- Determining which patients with varicocele require treatment is a challenge for the pediatric urologist. Although one in six adolescents may have a clinically detectable varicocele, the vast majority of these boys present without symptoms.
- Alzheimer's brain plaques discovered in people with brain injuries
- Prognosis depends on a number of factors, including the severity of the injury, where in the brain the impact occurs and the age of the patient. Around half of TBIs will require surgery to repair ruptured blood vessels or bruised brain tissue.
- Irregular heartbeat is riskier for women
- Evidence is now emerging that women and men experience risk factors, such as diabetes and smoking, differently for cardiovascular disease (CVD).
- Biomarker predicts likely chemo result for stage 2 colon cancer patients
- The majority of colon cancer patients whose tumors have started to travel to nearby tissue but no further are cured by surgery alone. But in a minority of these stage 2 colon cancer cases, the cancer returns and the patients die.
Varicocele Prognosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Varicocele Prognosis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Varicocele Prognosis Topics
Related searchesvisual loss media opacity
the giver controversy
cello right hand technique
cable jetting jetting
euribor euribor contracts
official languages of india