A selection of articles related to varicous veins.
Original articles from our library related to the Varicous Veins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Varicous Veins.
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Carbo vegetabilis (Charcoal)
- This is charcoal; wood that is only partly burned due to lack of oxygen. When you look at an extinguishing wood-fire you will surely have noticed that on the outside the wood already looks cold while inside it is still glowing. This is exactly the picture of...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Projective. Element: Fire. Solid/translucent black to smoky. (Incl. "Navaho/Apache Tears") Objectivity, dis-attachment, grounding. Protection, grounding, divination, peace. Reduces fantasy/escapism. Absorbs and dissolves anger, criticism, fear, etc....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Reiki Attunements
- "You never enjoy the world aright, till the sea itself floweth in your veins, till you are clothed with the heavens and crowned with the stars." Thomas Traherne An attunement is a procedure by which your personal frequency is lifted up and gets...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- That Mysterious Mistletoe
- Hang a bunch of Mistletoe on the ceiling for that’s a permit to kiss the man or woman who stands under it, and next gently seduce your chosen one into the direction of your bunch of strange lightgreen twigs with sticky white berries. They say this will lead...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
Varicous Veins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Varicous Veins books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Varicose Veins
- Varicose veins are very common, in both women and men. Varicose veins can be properly, causing the discomfort and varicose veins.
- Varicose Veins
- Varicose veins are veins close to the skin that are swollen, twisted, or stretched. Veins in the legs and pelvic area are most often affected.
- Varicose Veins
- To find out more about the Vascular Disease Foundation, call 888.VDF.4INFO or visit us online at www.
- Focus on Varicose Veins Focus on - Venous Disease Coalition
- HAT ARE THE SIGNS AND. SYMPTOMS? What you need to know about risk factors, symptoms, and treatment.
Suggested News Resources
- one leading vascular surgeon warns... varicose veins are like icebergs - most
- My dad was operated on for varicous veins before I was born (I'm 50) and I have a brother and sister, both sports teachers, who were operated on in their late 20's.
Suggested Web Resources
- Varicose veins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Varicose veins are veins that have become enlarged and tortuous.
- Varicose veins - MayoClinic.com
- Varicose veins — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment and self-care of this circulatory condition.
- Varicose Veins Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments
- Feb 5, 2010 Varicose veins are twisted, enlarged veins near the surface of the skin. They most commonly develop in the legs and ankles.
- Varicose veins and spider veins fact sheet | womenshealth.gov
- Jun 2, 2010 Varicose (VAR-i-kos) veins are enlarged veins that can be blue, red, or flesh- colored.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.