A selection of articles related to varuna.
Original articles from our library related to the Varuna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Varuna.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Varuna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Varuna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Chhaya and Varuna host a soiree at Four Seasons Hotel in Mumbai
- Trust luxury maven Chhaya Momaya to do things in style. She, along with jewellery diva Varuna D Jani, hosted an elegant sit-down dinner at Four Seasons Hotel, which saw some of the most powerful names from the worlds of business, Bollywood, royalty ...
- Soaring towards the sun
- Varuna, the god of the ocean, offered him protection from water. Agni, the god of fire, blessed him with immunity to fire. Surya, the sun god, gave him the power to change the size of his body.
- Daniel Holtzclaw: lawsuit claims police 'covered up' sexual assault complaint
- When the sex crimes unit ran TM's name through Varuna, a system that records any contact with civilians that had been documented by Oklahoma City police officers, Smith said TM's name came up several times, and not on any date TM had given. Damario ...
Related searchesmilan papyrus
mahavira overview of mahaviras life
roper v simmons the dissent
airbus a320 technology
mindfulness of the buddha