- Want to stay home and watch March Madness? Just get a vasectomy like everyone else
- Patients are usually done in an hour or two, and the recovery involves little more than a week of guilt-free sitting while icing one's nether regions. Still, any surgery, no matter how minor, comes with risks.
- Physician gives vasectomy to wrong patient
- An English physician made more than just a teeny weeny error — performing a vasectomy on the wrong patient, a man who was complaining about long wait times at the doctor's office. Dr. Ninikram Vaswani, a urologist at Broadgreen Hospital in Liverpool, ...
- How was a man given a vasectomy by mistake at a Liverpool hospital?
- A decision is made to see all the vasectomy patients first. Six procedures were carried out that morning “without incident”, according to Hugh Barton on behalf of the General Medical Council (GMC), which brought the case against Dr Vaswani.
- Va. doctor running vasectomy special ahead of March Madness
- Sit around for three days and watch March Madness — doctor's orders. Dr. Daniel Hoffman of the newly rebranded Mary Washington Medical Group Urology at Stafford Hospital is prescribing this recovery strategy for men who opt to get a vasectomy in March.
- Medical Malpractice: British Hospital Accidentally Gives Wrong Man Vasectomy
- A doctor in England is in hot water after mistakenly giving a vasectomy — a semi-permanent sterility procedure — to the wrong patient. The doctor, Nanikram Vaswani of Broadgreen Hospital in Liverpool, could now possibly lose his license to practice ...
Vasectomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vasectomy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
chinese room the systems reply