- Illegal water tapping from River Vasishta
- V. Sampath, District Collector, directed the Tangedco authorities to initiate severe action against those indulging in illicit tapping of water from River Vasishta. S.
- Dana Spiotta's Age of Innocence
- Dana Spiotta is a writer's writer. A professor at Syracuse University in the MFA Program, the L.A.
- Oh, the hunger for affordable nutritious food in NYC
- Most people wouldn't begrudge a little consumer diversity in urban neighborhoods. We could use fewer fast-food joints, liquor stores and 99-cent shops. But the arrival in some neighborhoods of more white faces, rent hikes, boutique coffee shops and ...
- Walking into the Ganga at Kashi
- The seven original Vedic age rishis were Vasishta, Vishwamitra, Agastya, Gautama, Bharadwaja, Jamadagni and Atri. The age that we are living in now is called Vaivaswata Manvantara (or the age of the Vaivaswata Manu) that is enfolded into a longer time ...
Vasishta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vasishta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
pen and ink history
amaranth cultivation and uses