- Mahima, the power to touch any object at a distance, e.g. the moon 5.
- w ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY
- Mar 16, 2011 and Krtsiiria Uft.vasitv(KU|. ire fPGoatfres and afGialed colleges B-iojyh AMCET- 20r.
- On the Buddha's Authority A Translation of the PramŻan.asiddhi
- hŻana-vasitva-sampad) iii.
- Vasitva - the power to control anything.
- Bhikshu Vasitva (Author of Nagarjuna's Guide to the Bodhisattva Path)
- Bhikshu Vasitva is the author of The Bodhisambhara Treatise Commentary (5.00 avg rating, 1 rating, 0 reviews, published 2009) and Nagarjuna's Guide to the B.
- Kalavinka Press
- Nagarjuna's Bodhisambhara Shastra with Abridged Bhikshu Vasitva Commentary.
- Relic Fairy- Reaching Out | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Jul 11, 2008 This photo belongs to.
Vasitva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vasitva books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesestadio azul
brunei revolt the assault on limbang
glacier anatomy of a glacier