A selection of articles related to vaskas complex.
Original articles from our library related to the Vaskas Complex. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vaskas Complex.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Vaskas Complex is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vaskas Complex books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Mellow Mud' ('Es esmu šeit'): Berlin Review
- Big screen debutante Vaska plays Raya, a disaffected 17-year-old growing up with her younger brother Robis (Andzejs Janis Lilientals) in their grandmother Olga's remote farmhouse. With her father apparently dead and her much-missed mother now ...
- Treatment of Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Their long half-lives and complex PKs may preclude these agents being used in critically ill patients. Anti-MRSA cephalosporins provide great promise in the treatment of MRSA.
- Frontline Ukraine: Crisis in the Borderlands by Richard Sakwa review – an
- When Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Ukraine's prime minister, told a German TV station recently that the Soviet Union invaded Germany, was this just blind ignorance? Or a kind of perverted wishful thinking?
- Local cellist returns for symphony role
- "I think she made the right choice," John-Henry said, noting he's grown to love the instrument for its complex and emotional capabilities. "It is the most human of the instruments.
- Ukraine stands on the brink – and Europe must bring it back
- One of them, Rinat Akhmetov, paid £136m for a 25,000 sq ft pied-a-terre in the luxurious One Hyde Park apartment complex. Granted, it is hard to see how we can make much difference in the short term. This is no longer a velvet revolution, as the 2004 ...