Vassar College Famous Alumni
A selection of articles related to vassar college famous alumni.
Original articles from our library related to the Vassar College Famous Alumni. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vassar College Famous Alumni.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Vassar College Famous Alumni is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vassar College Famous Alumni books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What Students Said Right After Taking the New SAT
- As if cued by the universe to utter some wisdom, Deb Shaver, dean of admission at Smith College, tweeted this to the world: "YOUR SCORE ON THE SAT IS NOT AN INDICATION OF HOW SMART YOU ARE! ...
- SPME BDS Monitor: Antisemitism Rises as States Fight Boycott Efforts
- Antisemitism at British universities and its connection with BDS has been brought into sharper focus by recent incidents, such as the attack on former Israeli admiral and Labor Party Knesset member Ami Ayalon at King's College London.
- Pseudo-Scholarship, Intersectionality, and Blood Libels Against Israel
- On February 3rd, for example, Jasbir K.
- Hamilton breezes to wins against RIT, Vassar
- The Hamilton College women's swimming and diving team cruised to easy dual meet victories against Rochester Institute of Technology and Vassar College at Hamilton's Bristol Pool on Saturday afternoon. Results The Continentals (4-1 overall) defeated RIT ...
Vassar College Famous Alumni Topics
shri adi shankaracharya
mardi gras mexico
public humiliation public punishment
ammonium bicarbonate properties