A selection of articles related to vast wasteland.
Original articles from our library related to the Vast Wasteland. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vast Wasteland.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- An Earth Religion?
- A Circle of people stand in the midst of a beautiful green field, tightly and joyously hand-in-hand. A small bonfire burns gently in the center of their Circle, sending its warmth and light all about. The Circle of people dance round the flame, singing and...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The True Nature of Intelligence
- The first step taken by the true intellectual toward personal enlightenment, is to understand that there exists something worthwhile to learn. For them the learning process begins in the study of the opinions of others, an activity they ultimately reject...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Vast Wasteland is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vast Wasteland books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Revisiting the Vast Wasteland
- “I can assure you that you will observe a vast wasteland.” The speech struck a nerve in The phrase “vast wasteland” has become an icon of.
- Reclaiming the Vast Wasteland
- spectrum a vast “wasteland” of underutilized spectrum.3. Digital technology J.
- Reclaiming the Vast Wasteland THE ECONOMIC CASE FOR RE
- the TV band spectrum a “vast wasteland” of underutilized spectrum.
- Reclaiming the 'Vast Wasteland' - Unlicensed Sharing of Broadcast
- Spectrum Series Issue Brief #12. July 2003. Reclaiming the 'Vast Wasteland'.
Suggested News Resources
- UConn Psychology Professor Advises Freshmen About Academic Survival
- “The job market right now is a vast wasteland,” Miller said. “You all need to think of ways to optimize yourself for what lies ahead.
- 8 Things We Learned from NFL Preseason Week 2
- The vast wasteland of the NFL preseason slogged ahead this weekend, with all 30 teams participating in some sort of mandatory football activity.
- A kinder, gentler, wasteland
- But, as ever, television is a vast wasteland with a dizzying array of talking heads stating the banal obvious in the few moments their corporate masters are not hawking deodorants, gas-guzzlers and Viagra. “A vast wasteland.
Suggested Web Resources
- Wasteland Speech - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the speech, Minow referred to American commercial television programming as a "vast wasteland" and advocated for programming in the public interest.
- American Rhetoric: Newton Minow -- Address to the National
- I can assure you that what you will observe is a vast wasteland.
- Newton Minnow's "Vast Wasteland" speech
- `VAST WASTELAND' SPEECH HOLDS TRUE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS I can assure you that you will observe a vast wasteland.
- How TV's "vast wasteland" became a vast garden
- Mar 15, 2011 Former FCC Chair Newton Minow has published a new essay reflecting on his famous "vast wasteland" speech of 1961.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.