A selection of articles related to vasthu pyramid.
Original articles from our library related to the Vasthu Pyramid. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vasthu Pyramid.
- The Magician's Pyramid
- Of the Magician's Pyramid, the tip of the pyramid is the work performed and the power used, and the four corners of the base, the four sources of that power. They are, equally and in no order, Imagination, Will, Faith, and Secrecy. Imagination (Air): You must...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Grounding and Shielding
- With grounding or centering we mean being firmly present in your body and cleaning it from lower frequencies, so that the 'holy spirit can descend into matter' or, put in a different way, you can easily make contact with your intuition and unconsciousness...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Vasthu Pyramid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vasthu Pyramid books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Height of privacy
- In fiscal year 2015, there were 137,000 ultra-high networth households in India, according to Kotak Wealth's 'Top of the Pyramid' report.
- Retreat for stabilizing mind and body
- Heather explained how its architecture followed the elements of vastu shastra, the Indian version of feng shui. The entrance faces east and sunrise, for instance, and the geometric patterns represent positive energy.
- Women take to learn basics of astrology in Allahabad
- Women are also joining short-term course of palmistry, vastu shastra and numerology. The courses are taught in ... Maps of stars and evidences of the use of astrology were found in cave drawings, ancient manuscripts and Egyptian pyramids.
- Affordable housing for the middle class a must
- The EWS is also India's thickest part of the income pyramid and being the base of our economy, their requirements and living standards need to be taken seriously. We are now seeing visible progress on this front.