A selection of articles related to vastu basics.
Original articles from our library related to the Vastu Basics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vastu Basics.
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Creative Process in Magick
- Each of us creates every moment of his or her entire life by sending out thoughts, feelings, emotions, prayers or declarations into the Matrix, being the energy weavings of the universe. We can send out new thougths that might change the energy patterns, or...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Vastu Basics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vastu Basics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “Vastu Shastra” (Be Your own Vastu Consultant)
- Basic Awareness Program on. “Vastu Shastra”. (Be Your own Vastu Consultant).
- sacred s tace - Vastu Creations
- This evening event will end with book signing. $15 donation, proceeds will go to local Women's Shelter.
- THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF VEDIC SCIENCES
- VASTU BASIC COURSE - ASSOCIATE DEGREE. Facilitated by: Marcus Schmieke.
- Vastu for House
- Vastu Shastra is a vast field and it may take more than this ebook to acquire specialization.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Basics of Vastu
- An ancient theory from India to help you balance your surroundings for health and happiness.
- Vaastu Basics,Vastu Principles,Vaastu Shaastra,Vaastu India
- Vastu is an ancient science which deals with the creation of a harmonious energy field in a structure.
- Vastu Shastra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- According to vastu sastra, the world comprises five basic elements known as the pancha maha bhoota.
- Basics in Vaastu
- Apr 30, 2008 Basics in Vaastu. Leslie L. Lawrence MAU-MAU A McINTIRE-GYILKOSSáGOK LŐRINCZ L.
- Principles of Vaastu Shastra | Home Design Find
- Dec 19, 2008 Now for the Principles of Vaastu Shastra: Orientation is very important in Vaastu Shastra.
Vastu Basics Topics
Related searcheskuru disease acknowledgements
origin of albanians illyrian origin
fluid pressure hydrostatic pressure
pontoon bridge military bridges
culture of georgia composers