Vastu Shastra Basics
A selection of articles related to vastu shastra basics.
Original articles from our library related to the Vastu Shastra Basics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vastu Shastra Basics.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Vastu Shastra Basics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vastu Shastra Basics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “Vastu Shastra” (Be Your own Vastu Consultant)
- Basic Awareness Program on. “Vastu Shastra”. (Be Your own Vastu Consultant).
- Vastu for House - Vastu Shastra
- Vastu Shastra is a vast field and it may take more than this ebook to acquire specialization.
- book saral vastu shastra in - AIFAS
- Advance Vaastu. INDEX. Topics.
- 1 Introduction Vaastu Shastra, the ancient art of structures, has been
- followed the tenets of Vaastu Shastra will help in determining what might be ..
Suggested Web Resources
- Vaastu-Understanding Science of Direction Vaastu Shastra,Free
- Vaastu means the dwelling of humans & Gods.
- Vaastu Basics,Vastu Principles,Vaastu Shaastra - Vaastu Shastra
- Vastu is an ancient science which deals with the creation of a harmonious energy field in a structure.
- Principles of Vaastu Shastra | Home Design Find
- Dec 19, 2008 Now for the Principles of Vaastu Shastra: Orientation is very important in Vaastu Shastra.
- Vaastu Shastra
- Vaastu Shastra deals with various aspects of designing and building living types of mandalas depending on the way in which the basic square is divided.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.