Vastu Shastra Colour
A selection of articles related to vastu shastra colour.
Original articles from our library related to the Vastu Shastra Colour. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vastu Shastra Colour.
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Ever Seen an Aura?
- Of course you have, or at least a picture of one! Although aura reading has become stock in trade for some psychics, everyone has seen pictures of what aura readers visualize with their "third" eye. Consider the paintings of the birth of Christ that...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp. 11:2 And the people cried unto...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Vastu Shastra Colour is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vastu Shastra Colour books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Vastu Shastra colours: Welcoming spring
- According to the principles of Vastu Shastra, colours play a very important role to bring about a balance in our minds and bodies as well in stimulating energies.
- Five tips to decorate your house using Vastu, ahead of festival season
- Use the ancient wisdom of the Vastu Shastra to learn the use of colours, artefacts, even plants to beautify and raise house energy levels. (Source: Thinkstock Images).
- How to decorate your house using Vastu guidelines
- If not, a simple Vastu consultation will help you correct it with a simple Vastu remedy. In case you wish to use rangoli as decoration, a few tips follow. For a North zone entrance, avoid using red, purple and orange colours and triangular designs.
- Vastu Colours For Your Home Walls
- Vastu Shashtra is the science of directions and energies. In Vastu Shashtra, there is a play of all 5 elements of Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Sky.
- Home colours influence colours in your life
- According to MahaVastu, the contemporary form of Vastu Shastra, life can see many obstacles - personal and professionals problems - if colours are not properly placed or arranged in our environment, in the way the universe wants them to be. When each ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vastu Shastra Colour Topics
Related searcheschristian science organization
wilford woodruff quotes
ekadasi meaning of ekadasi
vestigial organ definition
european witchcraft middle ages
dream dictionary obligation