- vata /va·ta/ (vah´tah) [Sanskrit] in ayurveda, one of the three doshas, condensed from the elements air and space.
- What is Vata?
- Amrita Veda. Ayurveda www.amritaveda.
- Balancing Vata During the Fall Season
- Vata dosha is naturally provoked through the increase of cold, dry, windy weather .
- Balancing Vata
- Balancing Vata Dosha Diet: Ayurvedic texts recommend the principle of opposites for reducing the level of a dosha that has become aggravated.
- Kampa Vata – Parkinson's Disease
- AGENDA. Ayurveda. Kampa Vata in Ayurveda.
- Favourites Tahiti dominates Va'a competition
- TAHITI again proved to be a dominant force after dominating the Va'a event at the L'anse Vata beach in Noumea yesterday.
- 'Ayurveda effective medicine system'
- Ayurveda says disease is a result of imbalance in the body's doshas of vata (air), pitta (fire), and kapha (earth).
- Sport: Tahiti sweep Va'a gold
- Tahiti have won the first gold medals at this year's Pacific Games after sweeping all of today's Va'a races in Anse Vata. The French territory is the reigning world champion and won ten gold medals at the 2007 Games in Apia.
- Ayurveda's unlikely ambassador
- He also does a rigorous vata massage every day, like a zealous vaid, informing you that it's done with a special oil of sesame seeds and herbs.
- Quest for a balanced life through new spa
- According to Dr George, each human body comes under one of three categories: Vata, Pita and Kapha, each with its unique character traits.
- All About Vata | Vata Information
- To determine your dosha, or ayurveda mind & body type, start by taking the dosha quiz. This will tell you which dosha is dominant for you.
- Vata Dosha | Chopra Center
- Vata governs movement in the body, the activities of the nervous system and the process of elimination. Vata influences the other doshas.
- VATA, Inc 503 651 5050 Anatomical Healthcare Models Healthcare
- VATA, Inc 503 651 5050 Your ultimate resource for anatomical healthcare models, healthcare training models, nursing training models and chester chest.
- Virginia Athletic Trainers' Association
- Jun 16, 2011 The Virginia Athletic Trainers' Association (VATA) is dedicated to the health and well-being of Virginians who are physically active.
Vata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vata books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespermaculture contemporary examples
welland ontario economy
battle of vercellae the battle
the marriage of figaro history