- Michael O'Neill's 'On Yoga' captures the practice's bends and curves
- The exhibition also offers a unique opportunity to practice yoga alongside portraits of world-class masters in such joint-bending poses as vatayanasana (horse face pose), which adorns the book's cover. Exhibition and book "On Yoga: The Architecture of ...
- Yoga asanas to deal with depression
- Maximum spinal stretch can be achieved by including Urdhva Dhanurasana, Upadasana and Eka Pada Kapotasana. One could practice these three asanas instead of Uttitha Hasta Padangustasana, Ardhabhada Padmottasana and Vatayanasana.
- Yoga to heal neck pain
- These should not be practiced if the area is already injured or is in the process of healing.
- Yoga asanas to boost the immune system
- Vatayanasana - Veerabhadrasana 3 - Utkatasana - Uttanasana - Eka Pada Kapotasana Floor-Asanas Routine: - Chaduranga Dandasana - Urdhva Mukha Svanasana - Adho Mukha Svanasana - Shalabhasana - Dhanurasana : Follow with relaxing the back.
- Yoga to treat feet arches
- The body's reaction to any kind of injury is pain. And while yoga is a holistic workout, it can lead to injury due to faulty practice. So as soon as you feel some discomfort, instead of pushing yourself hard, focus on healing the area.
Vatayanasana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vatayanasana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.