A selection of articles related to vayu tattwa.
Original articles from our library related to the Vayu Tattwa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vayu Tattwa.
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Vayu Tattwa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vayu Tattwa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SRI MAHARUDRA YAGYA why bharat darshan
- YAM – Vayu Tatva – Dhoopam – fragrance stick;. RUM – Agni Tatva – Deepam ( the holy lamp using sesame oil);.
- WWW.GURURAGHAVENDRA.ORG PRESENTS
- Bramha & Vayu ( Maha Tatva ). Saraswathi & Bharathi ( MahadAvyaka Tatva ). Rujus'.
- Wie entstehen die Tattwas ? "Tattwas" sind die Daseinsprinzipien
- Die Sinnesorgane: Die Elemente. Die Tattwas: 1. Hören.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vayu Tattwa | RM.com ®
- Vayu Tattwa articles, reference materials. Need more on Vayu Tattwa? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Vayu Tattwa roots.
- Panch Tattwa Dharana - Satyananda Yoga Centre (London)
- Panch Tattwa Dharana. Meditations on the Five Elements. Prithvi Earth • Apas Water • Agni Fire • Vayu Air • Akasha Space.
- anahata chakra
- The fourth Chakra, Anahata (unbeaten),is the center of Vayu mandal (region of Air, Vayu Tattwa) with six corners.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.