- 19-Year-Old Student Arrested After Fight at Great Mills High School
- On November 18, 2015, Deputy C. Hartzell of the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office responded to a classroom at Great Mills High School, for the report of a fight.
- YouTube, Prajna Yoga
- Transform Your Practice into a Moving Meditation – Use the Prana Vayus to Deepen Your Practice with Peret Martellini this afternoon at Mudra Yoga Studio. The PranaVayu are the 5 elemental forces that control and direct prana or life force in your body.
- Prana, Practice and Power: How Does Yoga Change Lives?
- In classical yoga literature, Prana is broken down into various Vayus or winds. So these currents, these winds, these different movements of aspects of energy within us, are a great big vast ocean of energy.
- Saying what words can't: Karen Jamieson explores the body within the body in a
- The practice centres on the work of Ori Sen-Gupta, an Israeli yoga master who teaches an ancient practice based on 10 vayus, or vital winds, areas of space within the body animated by breath. Jamieson says she first introduced her yoga practice to her ...
- National Yoga Month: Events and Deals in Metro Phoenix
- Attention yogis and yoginis: September is National Yoga Month, and we've rounded up some of the Valley's yoga studio specials and events for you in one nice, little package.
Vayus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vayus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.